Thank you so very much! I am so honored.
• Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• List the rules.
• Display the award on your post of the award.
• List seven facts about yourself.
• Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
Isn’t this a beautiful award?
As per the rules, below are seven facts about myself:
- I received my first oil painting commission at age 16. I have also done artwork for Land’s End Catalog, Gevalia & a number of other large catalog companies. My artwork of various mediums is ‘scattered’ throughout North America.
- I am writing a Christian novel the purpose of which is helping women to overcome emotional wounds, to achieve inner healing, let go of the past and to move on to fulfill their God-given destinies.
- I have mentored women for 35 years.
- I have passionately loved fishing villages since I was 10 years of age.
- I visited the World’s Fair in Montreal in 1968.
- I have traveled in 32 of the United States and to Canada several times.
- I have loved reading for nearly 60 years and set a goal to read at least 100 books per year.
I nominate the following blogs (if you are an awards free blog, it is fine to not accept!):
Through this process I have indeed discovered some new lovely blogs & lovely bloggers! It has been fulfilling to meet others who share interests, similar experiences, and a love for the Lord Jesus! Thank you new blogger friends!